[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.6 installation

PadmaDevi.Subramaniam at cognizant.com PadmaDevi.Subramaniam at cognizant.com
Wed Nov 19 23:26:14 PST 2014

Thanks Brent.

We installed QGIS 2.6 using standalone installer in windows OS, 32 bit with 4GB RAM.
We are facing the below issue when Dissolving Vector layers using Grass commands.
The processing log shows the below error,

|Could not load model watersheds.model|Error in algorithm name: saga:catchmentareaparallel
ALGORITHM

The below error occurs while using Grass commands to dissolve vector layers,
Oooops! The following output layers could not be open
ยท                     Dissolved layer: C:\Users\169099\AppData\Local\Temp\processing\5b5419e238924b5d87fc1e74254dec5b\output.shp
The above files could not be opened, which probably indicates that they were not correctly produced by the executed algorithm
Checking the log information might help you see why those layers were not created as expected
This algorithm requires GRASS to be run. A test to check if GRASS is correctly installed and configured in your system has been performed, with the following result:
GRASS seems to be correctly installed and configured

Can anyone please help us in resolving the above issue?

Regards,
Padma Devi