[Qgis-user] Error executing the process r.const.full in QGIS 2.6

Andrés Ocaña Carretón andresocaac at yahoo.es
Mon Nov 24 10:21:40 PST 2014

  Good afternoon!

I'm trying to work with the new process r.const.full included in the latest version of QGIS 2.6, but I get an error message.

 I think the problem may be in the start point, so I tried both raster files as vector files. In support of the process indicates that you can use these formats and another one, which would introduce the coordinates in the command line, but no command line appears.

 The error message I get is the following:

"Oooops! The following output layers could not be open
   - Cumulative cost: C:\Users\Andres\AppData\Local\Temp\processing\5c134de287db49db8fee7a0f94640c76\output.tif
The above files could not be opened, which probably indicates that they were not correctly produced by the executed algorithmChecking the log information might help you see why those layers were not created as expectedThis algorithm requires GRASS to be run. A test to check if GRASS is correctly installed and configured in your system has been performed, with the following result:GRASS seems to be correctly installed and configured"

 I would appreciate someone to help me on where the problem may be that the process does not work.

 Thank you

Best Regards
Andres Ocaña