[Qgis-user] Export categorized layers

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 20:32:27 PST 2014

You can save the joined layer as a shapefile.
Then use the filter (right click on the layer > filter) to determine which
properties to select (you can even do a WHERE IS NOT NULL type thing I
think), it's just simple SQL type stuff there.
Then save the result as a shapefile.

Unless I don't understand what you're trying to do?