[Qgis-user] [Qgis-developer] User-contributed scripts/models for Processing

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 02:32:05 PST 2014

Hi Alexander,

As an author of some scripts, I think this feature is a great opportunities
to easily share useful snippets. I am not sure though we made enough
publicity around it. I fear only "power users" will have the idea to open
the branches of processing toolbox and discover there is a Scripts / Tools
/ Get scripts from collection. I have no idea though how to improve this.

I would prefer to use Github bugtracker, but I have no strong opinion about
it.

I agree we should warn the users and tell them the provided scripts are
like extensions, delivered "as is".

Cheers,
Michael