[Qgis-user] User-contributed scripts/models for Processing

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 07:40:52 PST 2014

Hi all and sorry for cross-posting,

you may have know that we have a GitHub repo with user-contributed scripts
and models for Processing [0] and Processing itself provides easy way to
download them for further use.

This scripts/models may contain bugs or one may want to submit feature request.
Unfortunately right now there is no central place for this. So we have
two options
here:
 1. create special category in QGIS bugtracker
 2. use GitHub bugtracker

Another thing, as this scripts and models (well, the biggest part of
them) actually
contributed by users, core developers are not responsible to their
bugs. But users often think that if they use script/model in QGIS that
this is QGIS bug and complain. Maybe we should add a
warning/explanation to download dialog?

Opinions?

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Processing

--