[Qgis-user] 2.6 very slow to render

Saulteau Don sault.don at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 07:17:55 PST 2014

Depending on the operating system, the .qgis2 (see the leading period) is
in the users home folder.

On linux this would be /home/username/.qgis2 and in Windows it's usually at
C:\Users\.qgis2\

I think it gets created regardless of plugins because it stores a lot of
other things like user settings and configurations made.

Donovan