[Qgis-user] POint to polygon

Goyo goyodiaz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 10:02:22 PST 2014

Hello Joris,

there is an old feature request about this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/points2one/+bug/772077

It never reached high priority because the easy workaround (plus I
usually get the points in spreadsheets so the first step is
unnecessary and the second one is trivial for me), but I guess it is
about time to fix it. I'll try to find a slot to work on it in the
next weeks.

Goyo