[Qgis-user] Lizmap - can't insert&update data in PostGis Views

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 10:03:45 PST 2014

Hi Pedro

Sorry for the late answer. I will answer the issue on github too.

You are right, you should normally be able to edit your view in Lizmap too.
I doubt this is a user problem, as Lizmap read the datasource in QGIS for
each edition layer and so use the same user.

I will have a look at the error reported in github issue. Could you report
there [1]  version of QGIS do you use as desktop and server ?

Regards
Michael

[1] https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/issues/108