[Qgis-user] Lizmap - can't insert&update data in PostGis Views

Pedro pedro.ferro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 03:11:00 PST 2014

kimaidou wrote

*
*

> Regards
> Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply.
I've update the github issue with the information you ask for (QGIS Sever:
2.6.0.1 ; QGIS Desktop: 2.6 and 2.4 ).

Few days ago I've opened another github issue (#107): when identifying a
feature, the form don't have the configuration that we define at QGIS |Edit
Widget but with the edit form it have the same configuration define in QGIS
| Edit Widget (like it should).

I take this opportunity to mention other issues that seems to me are not
with a "fine tuning" at Lizmap (its more some kind of improvement tasks):

1. It would be helpful if, at Lizmap Plugin, we can define which is the Base
Layer we want to see at entrance on Lizmap Web client (in my case I would
like to make the empty base layer the layer of entrance in the lizmap web)

2. If you have a Google Base Layer it change the font in the identify form.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5175256/base_layers.png>

Thank you for your time,
Pedro