[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.6 crashes during save after removing one layer

Ludwig Gamsjäger lucky at bergengasse.at
Sat Nov 29 09:34:51 PST 2014

A file has been sent to you via Hightail <https://www.hightail.com>  - the
best way to send, share, and store your files. Try it now
<https://www.hightail.com/litesignup> .
Download the file - qgis-20141129-180514-7040-7984-exported.dmp
<https://www.yousendit.com/download/UlRSSXQ2bEpqY3BjR05Vag>
Your file will expire after 7 days or 100 downloads.

Dear community,

I got 2.6 installed under Win/ (32bit), saving causes QGIS to crash and
writing a Minidump (see enclosure, that’s why I included the developers list
as well). Has anybody experienced a similar problem and, even more
important, a solution for this problem, thanks in advance for any input

Ludwig Gamsjaeger

Bergengasse 4/1/8

A-1220 Vienna, Austria

phone: +43 (0) 681 2066-3138

This message is confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you
received this message in error, please immediately inform the sender and
delete the message and any attachments. Thank you. To the extent permitted
by law, I shall in no way be liable for any damages, whatever their nature,
arising out of transmission failures, viruses, external influences, delays
and the like.