[Qgis-user] OpenStreetMap - Cannot load open ways

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Thu Oct 2 10:24:54 PDT 2014

Am 02.10.2014 17:02, schrieb Andre Joost:
> Am 02.10.2014 07:34, schrieb Tony Bazeley:

>> Querying with the Spatialite Gui indicates that open ways are loaded
>> into the database
>> <%3Chttps://www.dropbox.com/s/n9dhtt04ccnysw9/TestOSMWays01.db?dl=0%3E>
>> but fail to be extracted into the display table.
>
> You compare to the OSM tile background. With Add vector layer I see all
> lines and polygons that are fully in your download bbox.

Sorry, I looked at the wrong dropbox content.

The spatialite database has 86 ways, but from those only 6 polylines and
15 polygons were created.

The Add-vector-layer method produces some more content, but I get 11
invalid geometries in the multipolygon layer. Maybe the OSM plugin fails
on those, and rejects the rest of the input file.

Greetings,
André Joost