[Qgis-user] Clipping tool takes a lot of time

Jonas Sjögren jonas.sjo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 11:36:59 PDT 2014

Hi,
to check that my data was ok I tried a clip tool in ArcMap where the same
calcuation took exactly 10 seconds. After some modifications in my script
and using the 'qgis:difference' algorithm, processing time was reduced to
about 5 minutes, quite acceptable. Thank you for helping me sort this out.
/Jonas