[Qgis-user] NoData

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Tue Oct 14 16:39:08 PDT 2014

This post seemes to have drowned, so I dare to bump it, hoping that some
less confused people like me might anwser to it.
I'm using QGIS for years now, but I never figured out how that stuff is
supposed to work.
One of the reasons why I try to do a lot of stuff now in R is that NA is
NA !

--
Bernd Vogelgesang
Siedlerstraße 2