[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.5.0-Master Crashing When Zooming in too far with MSSQL Spatial Layer

Darren Cope darrencope at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 07:57:36 PDT 2014

Using QGIS 2.5.0-Master installed via OSGeo4W.

I have added an MSSQL Spatial Layer (line). When I zoom in 'too far,' QGIS
will crash, giving a .dmp file (too large to attach, so available  here
<http://www.adrive.com/public/xcFsC8/qgis-20141015-105104-6916-2172-cc3579e.dmp>
). The 'too far' seems to vary based on having other layers in the project,
and/or if the layer is editable or if nodes are highlighted.

I did a search of QGIS issues, and couldn't find anything related, but may
have missed it. Any thoughts?