[Qgis-user] Problem loading plugin only on Qgis startup

Amedeo Fadini fame at libero.it
Thu Apr 9 02:46:00 PDT 2015

Hi evrybody,

I started to create plugin from "plugin builder", it works fine when I
enable it from "Manage and install plugins"  when Qgis desktop is
already open, but if I close Qgis with my plugin enabled, when it
starts next time raisa an error at startup:

error calling class_factory() method

and

"ImportError: No module named resources_rc"

So I need to  relaod it with "plugin reloader", then it works fine

Of course the file resources_rc.py exists and I compiled it with pyrcc4,

the first line of my plugin file are:

---
import sys
# Import the PyQt and QGIS libraries
from PyQt4.QtCore import QSettings, QTranslator, qVersion, QCoreApplication
from PyQt4.QtGui import QAction, QIcon
from PyQt4.Qt import QApplication
from qgis.core import *

# Initialize Qt resources from file resources.py
import resources_rc
# Import the code for the dialog
from ctr_import_dialog import ImportCtrDialog
import os.path
---

Maybe I need some other modules or I'm not using the right order?

Suggestions are welcome

amefad