[Qgis-user] Georeferencer does not start

Karl Zinglersen karl.zinglersen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 04:32:11 PDT 2015

The Georeferencer plugin does not start in QGIS 2.8.1 nor latest dev
version.
The plugin is
- installed by default
- activation is checked in plugin manager and
- appear in C:/OSGeo4W64/apps/qgis/plugins/  dated to 26-02-2015
- appear as a button and menu item
But unlike some weeks ago, the georeferencer dialog does not appear when
pressing the button.

I have deleted the .dll and done an OSGEO4W reinstall of both 2.8.1. and
dev without luck.

Is this a bug, or could it be something on my Windows 7 or Symantec
Endpoint protection anti virus applications stopping the dialog box?
Although a check didn't reveal any logged problems there.
I have no problems with any other QGIS dialog boxes.

Karl

--
Karl Brix Zinglersen