[Qgis-user] Marker not showing

Leahy, Thomas A. tleahy at bechtel.com
Fri Apr 10 01:19:02 PDT 2015

Hello,

  I am using QGIS 2.8.1 and I saved a point shape file "save as" and named it to get another shape file with so I would have a 2nd shape file with the same fields. I then deleted all the old entries and copied and pasted style from the old layer to the new one, however the marker doesn't display on the new layer. Any ideas on how to fix this or what is wrong?
I want to copy a layer structure only (no data) (attribute fields, style, labeling) I will change the color of the marker later to differentiate from the other layer.

          Best Regards,
          Tom Leahy