[Qgis-user] QGIS 64-bit, Processing Toolbox and Grass 7

Adrian Wooster adrian at wooster.org.uk
Sun Apr 12 12:30:38 PDT 2015

I'm finding I need to use the 64-bit version of QGIS for some of my
bigger models but I miss the ability to use Grass 7 without having to
drop out to load it natively.

I recognise that there are issues for the developers in embedding
Grass 7 within the OSGEO4Win 64-bit package, but is anyone aware of a
mechanism to configure the 64-bit version of QGIS (2.8/9) to load
Grass 7 modules from a standalone installation via the Processing
Toolbox?

I have both installed on my system but haven't been able to find a
set-up where Processing will recognise the Grass 7 installation.

Regards,
   Adrian