[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.8.1

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Apr 13 06:07:03 PDT 2015

On 12-04-15 01:40, Slade Beard wrote:
> Operating System: Windows 8.1
>
> I have recently moved from Lisboa to Wien. I have previously done
> extensive integration of QGIS with Google Earth Pro. In trying to load
> the GEarthView plugin I now get errors related to the requirement to
> load Zope and twisted-python.  Whilst I can find these Python modules I
> am having difficulty loading them into my QGIS project. How do I load these?
>
> Slade P. Beard

Hi Slade,

please have a look into the details of the plugin in QGIS, or in the
details of the plugin at:

http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/gearthview/

there you find the code repository:

https://github.com/geodrinx/gearthview

which in the readme has info about loading/installing these.

If not clear, please contact the plugin author to make this more clear
as this question is asked for several times already on the list.

he also blogged about this:

http://exporttocanoma.blogspot.it/2015/01/gearthview-20-plugin-per-qgis.html

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde