[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.8.1

Slade Beard slade.beard at ecothought.com
Sat Apr 11 16:40:06 PDT 2015

Operating System: Windows 8.1

I have recently moved from Lisboa to Wien. I have previously done extensive integration of QGIS with Google Earth Pro. In trying to load the GEarthView plugin I now get errors related to the requirement to load Zope and twisted-python.  Whilst I can find these Python modules I am having difficulty loading them into my QGIS project. How do I load these?

Slade P. Beard
BInfoTech, MIEEE, MAIPM
Director EcoThought Pty Ltd
Mobile: 0411137692

ABN 15 125 372 821

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D07504.A88A0180]
"Warning:
The information contained in this email and any attached files is confidential to EcoThought Pty Ltd They may contain proprietary or copyright material or information that is subject to legal professional privilege. They are for the use of the intended recipient only. Any unauthorised viewing, use, disclosure, copying, alteration, storage or distribution of, or reliance on, this message is strictly prohibited. No part may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written permission of the owner. If you have received this transmission in error, or are not an authorised recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return email, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system, and destroy any printed copies. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient should not be deemed a waiver of any privilege or protection.