[Qgis-user] Melbourne and Perth QGIS user forum - May

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:05:50 PDT 2015

Hey all,

I thought I would just let people people know that DMS Australia are
running a QGIS user forum in Melbourne and Perth, Australia.

We are currently looking for some speakers to present anything cool they
have been doing with QGIS.  I will be doing a overview of 2.8, maybe show
Roam, and my command bar plugin.

The times and places are:

Perth:
When:   Tuesday May 12th 2015, 8am (breakfast) for 8.45am start through to
a 12:00 finish.
Where:  The Studio, Crown Convention Centre, Burswood
RSVP:   To joanne.smith at mapsolutions.com.au by May 3rd 2011

Melbourne:
When:   Thursday May 14th 2015, 8am (breakfast) for 8.45am start through to
a 12:00 finish.
Where:  The Garden Room, Level 1 Crown Towers, Southbank
RSVP:   To joanne.smith at mapsolutions.com.au by May 3rd 2015

Regards,
Nathan