[Qgis-user] FGDC Geology Symbology for QGIS: add contributions where?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Apr 16 23:06:51 PDT 2015

Il 17/04/2015 04:20, Stefan Revets ha scritto:
> Hello All,
>
> Is there an appropriate spot where a sizable chunk of FGDC Geology
> Symbology can be deposited? As I had a bit of time on my hands, I
> managed to bring 36 contacts, 112 faults, 10 joints and 120 folds
> symbols into QGIS. In addition, there are also three qml files with the
> geochron systems, series and stages names and colours according to the
> Commission for the Geological Map of the World.

Hi Stefan,
thanks for this. Unfortunately we do not yet have a symbol and style
repository in place. I think this would be a great addition to QGIS, but
unfortunately nobody seems to have the resources and interest to do it.
In case anybody needs it, we will be happy of helping.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu