[Qgis-user] FGDC Geology Symbology for QGIS: add contributions where?

Stefan Revets s.revets at bigpond.com
Thu Apr 16 19:20:51 PDT 2015

Hello All,

Is there an appropriate spot where a sizable chunk of FGDC Geology
Symbology can be deposited? As I had a bit of time on my hands, I
managed to bring 36 contacts, 112 faults, 10 joints and 120 folds
symbols into QGIS. In addition, there are also three qml files with the
geochron systems, series and stages names and colours according to the
Commission for the Geological Map of the World.

Thanks,

Stefan