[Qgis-user] QGIS and Oracle Mastermap Vector indexing

Dixon, Stephen Stephen.Dixon at dumgal.gov.uk
Fri Apr 17 02:32:04 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm having problems when using MasterMap vector data for snapping in QGIS. This data is being brought into QGIS from an oracle database.

It works fine until I go onto another layer (Not MasterMap Vector layers)  and try to add a feature. It appears to try and index the whole of the MasterMap vector database, which causes QGIS to fall over.

Is they a way to restrict the indexing to only index the area that is currently rendered or a workaround maybe to allow me to snap to the vector data without having to take a separate extract of the area required each time?

Cheers
Stephen

--
Any email message sent or received by the
Council may require to be disclosed by the