[Qgis-user] Re : Dotted line symbol in QGIS

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Apr 18 01:42:33 PDT 2015

The stroke only on inside option would be useful - but for dashed/dotted
lines you would still get undesirable results because of shifted dashes,
due to different line-length of the polygon borders.

So the only two options I see is Stephans solution - which works fine as
long as your map background is white anyway, or to make sure that the
double lines are eliminated, achievable with a  number of tools (but not
very dynamic, esp. for large data that changes a lot).

Or, the third option would be to use a topological data set from the
start (e.g. GRASS data a topological Postgis tables).

Andreas