[Qgis-user] FGDC Geology Symbology for QGIS: placed on Sourceforge

Bob and Deb bobdebm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 19:57:59 PDT 2015

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for putting the files up on SourceForge.  I tried to checkout the
files from svn, but there are no files in the repo.  Most users would want
to download a zip file of all the files instead of downloading each file.
Also can you tell me if these files are still public domain?

Thanks again!

Bob