[Qgis-user] Convert Easting/Northing to Lat/Lon

Chris Berens chris at mapland.co.za
Wed Apr 22 05:07:27 PDT 2015

Works for me.

Open in QGIS which picks up the BNG no problem.
Layer>Save As
Rename
Assign EPSG:4326 (unprojected/llonlat/geographic) - let's agree to
leave Mercator out of it
Attribute table
Update Easting with Geometry $x for long
Update Northing with Geometry $y for lat
Chris Berens
www.mapland.co.za
+27 (0)82 567 9322