[Qgis-user] OSM download error

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 08:07:06 PDT 2015

You can use the QuickOSM plugin. It deals with the overpass API. You can
specify which feature you want.
QuickOSM can also open an external OSM file if you want to get all the
columns available. From the menu "Add vector layer", it's not possible.

If you don't mind about columns and specific feature, have a look to the
OSM downloader plugin.