[Qgis-user] Misaligned Prints

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 06:20:01 PDT 2015

Recurrent question.

See https://hub.qgis.org/issues/11404

Or...

Do you know about SAS planet?. This is a russian aplication that can be
used for download Goolgle Earth, Bing, and other images. You can download
it from https://bitbucket.org/sas_team/sas.planet.bin/downloads.

Tutorial for use it: https://vimeo.com/72592604

An explanation:
http://en.acolita.com/download-georeferenced-images-from-google-earth-maps-bing.html
. If you can't download images at 24x zoom, try 20x or less.

Good luck

Carlos Cerdán