[Qgis-user] After upgrade none of the TIFF imagery is visible

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri Apr 24 07:24:46 PDT 2015

Did someone help you on this?
 I am Not sure why the raster would not show up?  Right click a layer ad select zoom to layer extant.  Can you see it?m if not, click the layer property and change the way the raster is rendered (min max).  If it does not work, send an old project file with a few of the rasters. I will look at them.
Grass, saga and the rest are other Gis programs.  Qgis lacks some analysis tools so rather than making everything from scratch, they make ports to other programs.  Don't remove then.  One day you will be stuck with a problem and see that Grass or SAGA has a good algorithm!
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995
www.archeotec.ca