[Qgis-user] LasTools use in QGIS 2.8.1

luigi.s102 at tiscali.it luigi.s102 at tiscali.it
Wed Apr 22 21:40:00 PDT 2015

  I'm new in the QGIS world, and I have to convert a shp point file in
las; I have seen that the Lastools is embedded in QGIS 2.8.1 in the
folder C:Program FilesQGIS Wienappsqgispythonpluginsprocessingalgslidar;
in the Options under Processing menu is required, in the file browser
dialog, a file instead of a folder as indicated, in the option program
dialog, and thus I don't know how to continue

I'm thankful for any Your
hint in this matter

Regards
Luigi

Connetti gratis il mondo con la nuova indoona:  hai la chat, le chiamate, le video chiamate e persino le chiamate di gruppo.
E chiami gratis anche i numeri fissi e mobili nel mondo!
Scarica subito l’app Vai su https://www.indoona.com/