[Qgis-user] processing 'Import Vector into PostGIS database (available connections)'

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Wed Apr 29 07:47:43 PDT 2015

There is an addon for QGIS called split, which will easily export vector
data to a PostGIS database.
You mention having issues with authentication, just make sure the user
(database) has the correct access.
You can also create a new user in PgAdmin3, giving full access.
I hope this is of help.
Regards,

Richard.