[Qgis-user] processing 'Import Vector into PostGIS database (available connections)'

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 09:48:48 PDT 2015

Hi Larissa,
I think there is a problem with most of the Processing tools that deal with
PostGIS table. They need you to check **save the password** option when
setting your PostGIS connection (menu Layer > Add PostGIS table) before
they work. And this is an issue as it oblige to have the password readable
in any project you create. Should I open a ticket for this (if there isn't
already one?)

Once you have saved your password, you get authentication and can proceed
unless you encounter an issue with geometry generation (as I did). But I
may have done something wrong. :(

Hope that helps ...
DelazJ