[Qgis-user] show labels only, if objects are activated/visible

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu Apr 30 00:44:19 PDT 2015

Hi,

is it possible to show labels only, if the objects are activated/visible?

I use the rule based renderer with two nested rules, both categorized
rendering, like:

Cat 1
#####

Road 1
         Cat 2
         ######

      |_ Lukas
      |_ Frank
      |_ Markus
      |_ Georg

Road 2

      |_ John
      |_ Leo
      |_ Herbert

If I deactivate labeling for some values in the first categorized
rendering (Cat 1), objects and labels are invisible. But if I deactivate
labeling for some values in the second categorized rendering (Cat 2),
objects are invisible but labels are still shown.

Is there a way how to solve this in the rule based renderer?

Thanks a lot
Otto