[Qgis-user] Copy and Paste Features not bringing in attributes

Ramon Andiñach custard at westnet.com.au
Thu Apr 30 02:14:02 PDT 2015

Hmm, ok I noticed something like this today too.

I selected the polygons from the first layer and saved them in a new layer.

But I accidentally missed selecting a couple, so I copied and pasted them from the old layer into the new one.
They showed up with null for the attributes.
Null on pasting.
Null after saving.
Null after closing and reopen info the attribute table.

Didn't have more time to play with it so I redid the selection properly and saved it over again.

-ramon.