[Qgis-user] missing Digest issues

Dave Peterson davep at iit.edu
Mon Aug 3 15:53:34 PDT 2015

Every so often I find that there is an issue sequence number gap in the digest issues I receive.  The last such gap:  I received Digest Vol 113 issues 73 and 76, but not issues 74 and 75.

I'm not aware of any place I can find prior digest issues, and I have no way of knowing even what QGIS topics have had messages in the missing digests.  --Or perhaps those issue numbers (and those of others I haven't received) were for some reason never used?

If the numbers were never used, then obviously any effort to fill the gaps is doomed.  OTOH, if those numbers do correspond to real digest issues, I can try to trace back through the store/forward links that the emails must traverse to get to my inbox.  And if there is a repository of digest issues, I can go there to get the content.  It would be nice to know which cause is responsible, so I can figure out how best to stop the problem--and perhaps find the back issues.
--
Dave Peterson

davep at iit.edu