[Qgis-user] arcgis connector plugin fails when importing layer

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Aug 6 23:55:03 PDT 2015

On 07-08-15 08:42, Reginald Carlier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When using the arcgis connector plugin I can connect to my ArcGis Server
> services. They show up in the dialoglist.
>
> When I try to import a layer I get an error message:
>
> Laag
> http://srvgegis01/ArcGIS/rest/services/basis/MapServer/2/query?where=objectid+%3D+objectid&outfields=*&f=json
> is geen geldige laag en kan niet…
>
> Has something changed to the plugin as it used to work?

Hi Reginald,

does the url that you see return a valid json?

if not: fix that (I'm not the author of the plugins but
http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/connector/ and the versions tab show
that there is just one version (so NO changes....)

if you receive a json: can you sent it to this list, as we cannot fire
it ourselves as it is apparently a local server.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde