[Qgis-user] Issues to building QGIS-2.10.1 on linux using Qt5.5

Spartucus niubob at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 12 04:32:27 PDT 2015

hi all,
I'm trying to build QGIS-2.10.1 on my linux from source. I want to build
QGIS API for developmenting.
I consulted the Matthias Kuhn's article: here
<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/1676>  .
CMAKE is OK regardless of some warning, but MAKE break down.

The OS I'm using is Neokylin3.2.2, a Chinese linux OS. I'm not quite
familiar with the OS, here is some system info:

Here are the CMAKE logs:

And here are parts of MAKE logs:

As you can see, it breaks down at 5%. It seems like that I didn't set the
Qt's include path, but should it be done on CMAKE process?

what should I do? any advice would be appreciated!