[Qgis-user] Dimension feature using QGIS Wien

Franco Cazzola F.Cazzola at amga.it
Tue Aug 18 00:23:27 PDT 2015

Hi to everyone
I am looking forward to the problem to add dimension feature to Qgis "Wien"
I found two possibilities:

-       Add dimension to a shape file using ArcMap dimension feature and add layer to Qgis
(in Qgis I see only the boundary of the feature "like a buffer around the lines", and the label), I can't use it in this way
or

-       Using dimension plugin in Qgis;
I am not able to insert "selected two vertex points" (first icon of plugin); are there any setting or prerequisites to use it ? I tried also creating a SpatiaLite database .... resultles

Thanks for all contributions

Franco Cazzola
Telefono Ufficio      :  0331884877
Telefono Cellulare  :  3408375775