[Qgis-user] [QGIS 2.10.1-Pisa, OSX 10.10.4] Raster colormap does not work

Carlos Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:53:31 PDT 2015

For me, one way to increase the number of testers would be a working
homebrew formula for the development branch.

So far, osgeo4mac has formulas for 2.6 and 2.8 (I tried compiling 2.8 but
it didn't worked). home-brew/science has 1.8 (!). So most mac users are
dependent on Kyngsburie's binaries.

cheers

Carlos

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 5:39 PM, Lene Fischer <lfi at ign.ku.dk> wrote:

> Hi,
> If you can set up a scheme with functions and perhaps dataset, I have
> students who attend our campus for 4 year and who would like to be a part
> of test team. What we need is schemes...
> And 40-50 of the students use Mac
> Regards
>

> Lene Fischer
> Associate Professor
>
> Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management
> University of Copenhagen
>

> MOB +45 40115084
> lfi at ign.ku.dk

Prof. Carlos Henrique Grohmann
Institute of Energy and Environment - Univ. of São Paulo, Brazil
- Digital Terrain Analysis | GIS | Remote Sensing -

http://carlosgrohmann.com
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5073-5572