[Qgis-user] [QGIS 2.10.1-Pisa, OSX 10.10.4] Raster colormap does not work

Pieter du Plooy pjduplooy at zpanelcp.com
Wed Aug 19 03:45:54 PDT 2015

Hi Carlos.

It is because the grass64 that is poured from bottle is linked against an
older libproj.  I /usr/local/lib, there should be a libproj.9.dylib which
is the new version.  Just do a ln -sf /usr/local/lib/libproj.9.dylib
/usr/local/lib/libproj.0.dylib.

Sorted.

By the way, you have to use grass64, as the grass plugin is still on 6.4.
Have a look at http://www.gissula.eu/qgis-grass-plugin-crowdfunding.
Basically QgsGrassGisLib has not been updated to grass 7 api.

If I remember correctly, this will function properly in QGIS 2.12.

By the way, does your grass7 in processing toolbox work?

For what its worth my QGIS install was done with brew -v install qgis-210
--with-grass7 --with-orfeo --with-qt-mysql --with-r --with-saga-gis
--without-server --HEAD

Pieter

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 12:26 PM, Carlos Grohmann <carlos.grohmann at gmail.com