[Qgis-user] QGIS Web Client: how to expose map sublayers or symbols when generating a graduated/thematic/chloropleth map

Tony Pham tony_n_pham at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 14:50:32 PDT 2015

Thank you, Andreas, for your response. I am happy to look into providing some initial funding for this functionality.
-Tony

     On Monday, August 31, 2015 3:44 PM, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:

  Hi Tony,

 Unfortunately, QGIS server does not yet expose these categories/rules as sub layers. The lowest element in the hierarchy is the layer. So there is no way that QGIS web client could expose these.

 I would also like to see this functionality, as I think it is quite useful for some use cases. But we would have to enhance both QGIS server and QGIS web client to make this work.

 Would you be willing to work on this or help fund this functionality?

 Andreas