[Qgis-user] request concerning raster-data

Forstingenieurbüro natec - Christian Lüthi luethi at forstinfo.ch
Wed Feb 4 05:53:49 PST 2015

Hello

I hope I got the right list to put my questions on – els eplease tell me!

I just started to work with QGIS 2.6.1 and opened raster-data (a .tif-file)
as a new layer. This worked, but the referencing information included
(showed in METADATA) is wrong, so the coordinates are wrong and need to be
changed.

As I know all the edges of my .tif-file (and the number of rows/columns) I
would like to change directly the coordinates „behind“ the file instead of
georeferencing it. But I did not manage to change the metadata directly.

Can anybody help me with any instruction?

Thanks a lot,

Christian