[Qgis-user] qgis shape files modified - arcview shows old

Torsten Lange torsten.lange at mail.de
Fri Feb 6 02:24:18 PST 2015

Hi,

For a specific purpose we rely on an Arcview plugin. If I open shape files in Arcview that where modified in Qgis I always see the version from befor it was modified. So, as a workaround I save the file to a new shape file, then every thing is ok. ArcGis doesn't show this odd behavior.

Why is that? Is there any option to keep the shape files clean? I'm afraid, one time I could forget to save as new file and reload, which - if work proceeds - leads to cumbersome extra work.

Thanks, Torsten