[Qgis-user] qgis shape files modified - arcview shows old

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 03:16:39 PST 2015

Can you try delete all files except the SHP, DBF, SHX and PRJ before open
it in ArcGIS?

I think I already had this problem and that's how I have solved it.

By that time, I got the impression that ArcGIS create some kind of cache
files to improve the reading on shapefiles. This files are not updated by
QGIS and therefore the change became not visible back in ArcGIS.

Hope it helps,

Alexandre Neto