[Qgis-user] export map from map composer

Torsten Lange torsten.lange at mail.de
Mon Feb 9 02:37:31 PST 2015

Hi,

is there a more easy way to export a map composition to an image file? I see, that I can limit the map by changing the vertical/horizontal page extent. But if I want to prepare many simple map overviews of different sizes and aspect ratios for a report, I'd prefer to have a dialog saying - "only the limits of the map" or so.

Have I missed this feature or do I always have to manually fit the page to the map by changing the numbers of page vertical/horizontal extent?

Thanks, Torsten