[Qgis-user] export map from map composer

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Feb 9 03:25:40 PST 2015

Hi Torsten,

Not sure what exactly you want/need - but it sounds like you want a
serial print over many map frames or objects. This can be solved using
the Atlas serial printing.

Before you start working on this you should make sure you are at the
latest QGIS version (2.6.1) - because the serial printing was improved
in the latest 1-2 releases.

Then you can look in the QGIS manual and search for Atlas printing - or
Google and find some blog entries. This should help you get started.

You can even manipulate page format/sizes in the serial print, if this
is what you want.

Good luck,
Andreas