[Qgis-user] Qgis to interactive formats

Lynton Cox lynton_c at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 17:00:16 PST 2015

Not a programmer so no idea of possibilities.

Is it fundamentally imposible to turn a qgis map project into an interactive form that retains the ability to turn on and off the layers? I'm not too far along in my use of qgis but it struck me that would save time not having to recompose a map in an appropriate program using image files of each layer and useful too when one has many point coordinates on different layers representing different things such as archaelogical finds of the same time period.

Sent from my iPhone