[Qgis-user] Qgis to interactive formats

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri Feb 13 17:35:10 PST 2015

This is a start.
https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/qgis2leaf/
Your an archaeologist?
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995
Le 2015-02-13 19:58, "Lynton Cox [via OSGeo.org]" <ml-node+s1560n5187561h52 at n6.nabble.com> a écrit :

	Not a programmer so no idea of possibilities.
Is it fundamentally imposible to turn a qgis map project into an interactive form that retains the ability to turn on and off the layers? I'm not too far along in my use of qgis but it struck me that would save time not having to recompose a map in an appropriate program using image files of each layer and useful too when one has many point coordinates on different layers representing different things such as archaelogical finds of the same time period.
Sent from my iPhone

		http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Qgis-to-interactive-formats-tp5187561.html

		To start a new topic under Quantum GIS - User, email ml-node+s1560n4125267h38@n6.nabble.com
		To unsubscribe from Quantum GIS - User, click here .
		NAML