[Qgis-user] Qgis to interactive formats

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Feb 14 08:15:28 PST 2015

Hi,

Of course there also is the option to publish projects with QGIS Server
and QGIS Web Client or LizMap.

http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/QGIS_Server_tutorial
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Web-Client
http://www.3liz.com/en/lizmap.html

There is some initial effort to be done to install and configure QGIS
server and a web client, but then it is very easy to publish projects.

Or, as an alternative, if you don't want to install your own server, use
QGIS Cloud from Sourcepole to publish your projects: https://qgiscloud.com/

Andreas